Jon and I took our honeymoon a couple of weeks after the wedding. We went to St. Lucia for 10 days and it was absolutely gorgeous. It was in the 80s and sunny everyday. I definitely recommend going at some point in your life!
We stayed at an all inclusive resort which was nice although I'm not sure I would do it again. The food was hit or miss and most of the drinks were watered down. Then again it was nice not having to worry about money while we were there. For most of the trip we just layed by the pool / beach. Unfortunately we were only able to get in the ocean our last couple of days because there was a red flag the rest of the time. But the water was so warm and clear. It was awesome.
Main pool and beach area.
We did venture out one day for some zip lining through the rainforest. So much fun! Unfotunately I don't have any pictures but it was one of the coolest things I've ever done. There were 11 different lines varying in length and height. The longest one was about 800 feet and was around 150 feet off the ground. We were literally looking down on the rainforest. Too cool!
One of the villages on the way to the rainforest.
Overall we had an amazing trip...very peaceful and relaxing! Ready for our next vacation now!
Hey, just discovered your blog! Love you wedding and honeymoon pics!! I definitely need to visit there :)
ReplyDelete