Finally I'm starting my blog! I've actually had it for almost a year but I never know what to write about. So I figure my wedding day is a good place to start. From there, who knows...
December 18, 2009 - the best day of my life thus far. I planned and planned and planned and somehow everything came together perfectly. It was just what I pictured. Of course there were a few mishaps but overall...amazing! Jon and I spent the whole day together just hanging out and getting ready.
Our photographer Neysa was so awesome! If anyone is looking for a photograper in the Cincinnati area you should definitely look her up. Check out her blog at neysaruhlblog.blogspot.com.
After spending a great day together Jon and I headed to Drees Pavilion so I could get my dress on and to get some more pictures before the ceremony.
Jon helping me into my dress.
Jon and I both wanted a very nontraditional wedding and I think we did pretty well. We had wine and beer passed as the guests arrived for the ceremony and the ceremony itself only lasted about 5 minutes. Perfect!
We had the best cheesecake for our wedding cake and although we didn't shove it in each others face I did get a good swipe in across Jon's cheek!
Our first dance was next to Without You by Motley Crue. Our band actually learned the song just for us. The band by the way was freaking outstanding! 4th Day Echo rocks!
Then it was time to party! Woohoo! :)
Afterwards we all headed to Molly Malones in Covington where we had the second floor all to ourselves and had a blast. What a great day! Not only did everything go just like I wanted but I married the love of my life and couldn't be happier!










No comments:
Post a Comment